You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

17-8-2016 12:25:51  #1

Central Ohio?

I'm wondering if there is anyone here from Central Ohio? I would like to find a group in the area to meet with, maybe even see if there's interest in a type-in.

17-8-2016 12:34:10  #2

Re: Central Ohio?

There are several members here who live in Ohio, hopefully they'll be able to help you out. Good luck with the type-fest.

The pronoun has always been capitalized in the English language for more than 700 years.

17-8-2016 23:04:18  #3

I am from Central Ohio.

21-8-2016 14:44:00  #4

Great! Do you know of any groups in this area? If not, would you be interested in helping to get one started? 

21-8-2016 21:09:01  #5

jburroway wrote:

Great! Do you know of any groups in this area? If not, would you be interested in helping to get one started? 

I do not know any groups in the Central Ohio area, but they may exist and I might just not be aware of them--I am not really in the loop. If you are a Facebook person, you may want to check out the Antique Typewriter Collectors group on Facebook, as well. I am not very socially active, so i am not sure I'd be much of a help in organizing a group.

25-8-2016 15:09:53  #6

Well if anyone in Central Ohio is interested in talking type and maybe getting together, even organizing some events, I've created a channel on Slack. Send me a message, and I'll get an invitation to you.

Board footera