You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

24-2-2017 11:59:26  #1

IMPORTANT - Forum Issues

I have been contacted recently by two members who have been experiencing different problems with using the forum. Before I contact the website's owners I would like to find out how widespread these issues are, and if there are any other items that are causing problems.

Please post in as much detail as possible the exact nature of the problem along with the operating system you use and the browser you use to access the forum. Your help in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

I will leave this thread open for a week before compiling anything added to it and forwarding it on to the site ownership.

The two reported issues so far are:
1. An inability to log into or connect to the forum and/or receiving timed-out messages while trying to do so.
2. Receiving a Captcha anti-spam request when trying to create a post, which then freezes and prevents further forum use.
3. Post editing timeout not working.

The pronoun has always been capitalized in the English language for more than 700 years.

06-3-2017 06:43:57  #2

Re: IMPORTANT - Forum Issues

Sorry - did not see this earlier.
NO PROBLEMS
Windows 8.1
Manilla Firefox

Sincerely,
beak.

06-3-2017 09:45:03  #3

Hi,
I have experienced no problems here. Windows 10 / Explorer / Windows Defender.

Thanks,
Alan.

06-3-2017 18:19:45  #4

Other than the one time a post was deleted when I tried to submit key it to a thread, I have had no problems.

Board footera