You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10-2-2014 09:12:01  #1

HELP! I have a Hammond National No.3!

Hi all,

I'm having a bit of a clear out at home and I've decided to sell my Hammond No.3. Trouble is, I really don't know much about them, and I don't really know where to start when it comes to selling it.
Does anyone know what they fetch in value in reasonable condition? Will need a resto to get it back to perfect, but it all seems to be here and it's in presentable condition.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Andy

10-2-2014 17:11:40  #2

Re: HELP! I have a Hammond National No.3!

Hi Andy. I assume from your member name that you're in the UK, so I would wait for advice from other members in your area who will have a better idea as to how much you should expect from your machine. Typewriterman, another member here, is also in the UK and is very knowledgeable, so hopefully he'll chime in and point you in the right direction.

Keep in mind that when the time comes you can always list your Hammond in the Buy & Sell section here too.

The pronoun has always been capitalized in the English language for more than 700 years.

10-2-2014 18:01:37  #3

Re: HELP! I have a Hammond National No.3!

Hi Uwe, Thank you for your reply!
Yes I am in the UK, it's nice to hear there are other folk too!
That's a good point, perhaps if I can discover enough about it then I may be better placed to do an accurate listing on here.
Thank you for your advices. Andy

Board footera