You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

26-1-2015 17:12:58  #1


Unknown brand

Does anyone know anything about the Italian brand of Antares Parva? I saw it online once and I can't really find much about it. How does it type? And is it a common brand?


A high schooler with a lot of typewriters. That's pretty much about it.
 

26-1-2015 19:24:33  #2


Re: Unknown brand

Very Italian. You don't see them every day, but I wouldn't describe them as uncommon. They type quite well for an ultra-portable. William S. Burroughts used one, but then again he also used an Olympia SG1 among several other machines.



 

26-1-2015 19:30:37  #3


Re: Unknown brand

I am due for a new ultra-portable... and I have never own an Italian machine... I just might have to buy one...


A high schooler with a lot of typewriters. That's pretty much about it.
     •Thread Starter
 

Board footera