You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

16-9-2016 18:03:02  #1

My Smith Coronas

The first of 3 which I will show, this one a 1952 skywriter

Last edited by Uwe (17-9-2016 18:00:34)

16-9-2016 20:00:55  #2

Re: My Smith Coronas

No soap, man, didn't get to see the show.  Try again.

Underwood--Speeds the World's Bidness

16-9-2016 20:24:14  #3

TypewriterKing wrote:

No soap, man, didn't get to see the show. Try again.

I am sorry i am unable to post photos on here, I have tried and followed all instruction here on this forum, and have also tried from 2 computers.

17-9-2016 17:58:28  #4

Here's the photo you were trying to post. You were inserting the wrong URL into the 'insert image box'. Instead of using the address for the photo itself you were entering the address for the page that has the image, which is why it wouldn't work. I edited your first post with the correct link so it shows there now.

The pronoun has always been capitalized in the English language for more than 700 years.

17-9-2016 18:03:38  #5

Uwe wrote:

Here's the photo you were trying to post. You were inserting the wrong URL into the 'insert image box'. Instead of using the address for the photo itself you were entering the address for the page that has the image, which is why it wouldn't work. I edited your first post with the correct link so it shows there now.

Thank you.

17-9-2016 18:16:08  #6

My sterling,

17-9-2016 19:11:31  #7

Ummm, the photos were here with help from the moderator, don't know what happened to them, I am done trying to post them.Sorry.

17-9-2016 19:46:24  #8

I'll try explaining it another way. You are using the link (web address - URL) for the webpage that you have put the photos in, which doesn't work. You need to use the link (web address - URL) for the actual photo itself. Try right-clicking on the image on your webpage and see if the "copy image address" option pops up. You use this image address to post a photo here. And keep in mind that the image only lasts as long here as long as you have it uploaded somewhere else.

The pronoun has always been capitalized in the English language for more than 700 years.

17-9-2016 19:49:09  #9

Uwe wrote:

I'll try explaining it another way. You are using the link (web address - URL) for the webpage that you have put the photos in, which doesn't work. You need to use the link (web address - URL) for the actual photo itself. Try right-clicking on the image on your webpage and see if the "copy image address" option pops up. You use this image address to post a photo here. And keep in mind that the image only lasts as long here as long as you have it uploaded somewhere else.

I am sorry i did not know that, but at this point just delete this post.

17-9-2016 20:46:24  #10

I am asking for the last time that post be removed

Board footera