You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

21-7-2016 21:53:54  #1

New Typewriter Group/Forum

Hi everyone,
I like google groups a lot, and since there was no typewriter group I found, I made one. I am NOT trying to compete with anyone. Google groups is different than here, or yahoo groups. I think it seems more professional than yahoo groups. And its completely different than a forum like this.

If you'd like to join, go here and submit a request! (Ill accept!)
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/typewritersrule

Back from a long break.

Starting fresh with my favorite typer. A Royal Futura!

21-7-2016 23:30:46  #2

Re: New Typewriter Group/Forum

If that entire thing is meant to be a link, it is not.

Smith Premier typewriters are cool!

22-7-2016 07:14:31  #3

I know, I dont know why. Just copy the whole thing.

Back from a long break.

27-7-2016 14:37:11  #4

TypewriterGuy wrote:

I like google groups a lot, and since there was no typewriter group I found, I made one.

Hmmm.... I just did a search a found 57 typewriter-related groups. Most seem to be inactive though.

The pronoun has always been capitalized in the English language for more than 700 years.

28-7-2016 12:37:35  #5

The internet's a funny place... 

28-7-2016 18:50:15  #6

Uwe wrote:

TypewriterGuy wrote:

I like google groups a lot, and since there was no typewriter group I found, I made one.

Hmmm.... I just did a search a found 57 typewriter-related groups. Most seem to be inactive though.

Exactly. Besides, I did not see any that are known. But as said Uwe, Im not trying to advertise it here. Just thought another group would be good.

Back from a long break.

31-12-2016 19:09:19  #7

Here I am--TypewriterKing, the crazy Texan, comin' at ya from the Central part of the Lone Star State.  All's quiet on the Western front, as they say, and I've got several projects on the bench.  I'm mainly schooled in American makes, but if you put a foreign job (to me) @ my frontside, I can usually figure out the problem and get it fixed within a reasonable amount of time.  I've been a-pokin' at these critters for better'n 35 years--every since I was 13, when all my classmates were trying their hands at, well, a few things more outside of the law.  In other words, I could've done worse.

Underwood--Speeds the World's Bidness

31-12-2016 21:15:59  #8

Just ignore this post! I'm not using the group anymore...

Back from a long break.

31-12-2016 21:56:01  #9

TypewriterGuy wrote:

Oooooh, hope it wasn't anything I did or said to put you off the idea.  Last time I got this kind of reception was when I was a teenager going into a pizza buffet.  When the manager saw me, he knew he was going to lose his profit margin that night because back then, folks, I really could eat--and did.  I can't do that anymore because everytime I overdo, I pay for it.

31-12-2016 21:57:01  #10

TypewriterKing wrote:

TypewriterGuy wrote:

Oooooh, hope it wasn't anything I did or said to put you off the idea.  Last time I got this kind of reception was when I was a teenager going into a pizza buffet.  When the manager saw me, he knew he was going to lose his profit margin that night because back then, folks, I really could eat--and did.  I can't do that anymore because everytime I overdo, I pay for it.

By the way, everytime I got to the pizza place, the manager would put his face in his palm and shake his head.  One of two times I think I almost heard him cry.

Board footera