You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

02-7-2016 13:01:26  #31

Re: Typewriter Pen Pals

I'm looking for a typewriter pen pal.  Anyone interested in general correspondence about their day, hobbies, especially typewriters send me a PM

05-7-2016 15:42:21  #32

Ooh, nice idea. Someone interested in a pen pal from the land of typewriters (tm), Germany? Not that I am very knowledgable about typewriters (yet), but I think I’d enjoy it. PM me if you’re interested.

12-7-2016 11:25:04  #33

I too would like to exchange letters. I'm a poet and writer, so anyone with those interests would be ideal.

Edwin

Visit my website, eafeliupoetry.com, for posts on typewriters and literature.

12-6-2017 21:00:44  #34

Is there still interest in this here? Feel free to send me a PM, and I'm happy to send a letter your way to get started! I have had success in connecting with a couple of people here so far, and it has been wonderful. If you guys are reading this- I'm so sorry for my extreme delays recently, but now it is summer.... More time to exchange letters 

05-7-2017 13:47:37  #35

Hello all,
I'm looking for folks to exchange letters with. I'd prefer those located within the US but will do international as well.

Thanks!

13-7-2017 12:59:35  #36

NDW76 wrote:

I'm interested in correspondence. Send me a pm for an address.

Hi Nathan,
I'm new to the forum and can't sent PM"s yet, but if your Bonnie's father we already know one another. I now have a Royal Epoch manual that I an loving and would love to hear from you
Ira

29-10-2017 13:37:41  #37

Shoot me a PM if you're interested in typewriter correspondence.

It has been 45 years since I typed on a real typewriter.  I bought one this past week.  Warning: I'm rusty but I need the practice.  This would help.

Thanks!

03-1-2018 05:56:41  #38

Hi everyone,

Some time passed since the last post...
Is there anyone interested in exchanging letters? Took over an old "Olympia Monica" from my parents and that machine needs some action ;)

I am from Germany and would like to write in English in terms of improving my language skills.

If you are intrested, please leave a message - thanks!

03-1-2018 08:42:37  #39

You are absolutely not interested in German correspondence, Radczek? Otherwise I'd like to investigate a penpalship (see my thread over here).

03-1-2018 10:27:35  #40

sirius wrote:

You are absolutely not interested in German correspondence, Radczek? Otherwise I'd like to investigate a penpalship (see my thread over here).

Hi Sirius,

originally, I was looking for an English correspondence, but a German one besides won´t hurt ;-)
Send me your address in a PM and you´ll receive a letter the coming days.
Best regards,
Sven

Board footera