You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

27-3-2018 11:19:13  #11

Re: Long time no see! Reintroduction

Oh, and I had to order new spools also.  One of the spools was correct, and the other was just a regular small spool, lol.  

27-3-2018 11:30:17  #12

Uwe wrote:

Welcome back!

I'd like to see what one of the decals looks like on a car window in a wider shot so there's some perspective as to its size. It's a great idea; sure to confuse the unwashed, and a good source of a chuckle for those who might actually understand what they're looking at.

Uwe- here are some pictures of the back of my car, but like I said, I can do all sorts of sizes.  I just cut them whatever size is needed. Let's see if I can remember how to post pictures here.

27-3-2018 14:10:39  #13

They look great. Have they started any conversations yet? Are they mounted on the inside or outside of the glass?

The pronoun has always been capitalized in the English language for more than 700 years.

27-3-2018 14:37:27  #14

Uwe wrote:

They look great. Have they started any conversations yet? Are they mounted on the inside or outside of the glass?

Occasionally someone will ask about them.  They are on the outside.  They can be cut mirror image and put on the inside, but the adhesive is very strong and can damage the defrosting wires if removed from the inside.  Those have been on my car for about 2 years now so they are fairly durable.

Board footera