You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

09-2-2015 23:16:15  #1

WTB - Olympia SM7

Yes... I am now seeking an Olympia SM7 (Pink, if possible) for my collection and personal use. I own a couple of SM3 and SM4 and a nice SM1, but I really love the look of the SM7 and if it is pink, then wow! Only thing is, I do not want script or italic. I want to do some serious writing on it. Thanks.

John-Richard 

Mr. John Pagan
Type-Enthusiast 

27-4-2015 12:58:34  #2

Re: WTB - Olympia SM7

How is has your search for the SM7 been until now?

27-4-2015 13:19:39  #3

Although I finally found one in baby blue, with a very different script from my SM4, I have never been able to find an affordable Pink SM7. I have a book that I want to write. Believe it or not, it is part of setting a very specific environment for the book writing venture. So, the search continues.

Mr. John Pagan
Type-Enthusiast 

27-4-2015 17:03:09  #4

Hmmz ok. What would your budget be?

27-4-2015 17:13:50  #5

That would depend on the quality of the typewriter, and shipping costs. Although I would love to keep stuff at under the 100 dll mark, I am willing to go up to 1 1/2 times that for the right typewriter. I am hurting like everyone, and admittedly, this is a bad time for me to be considering anything, as I am selling several of my own typers to cover medical bills and cost of living. But, I believe in this project, and want to get it off the ground too. 

Mr. John Pagan
Type-Enthusiast 

Board footera