You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

01-9-2015 13:49:01  #1

Service Manual for Olivetti Lettera 12?

Just wondering if anyone has a service manual for Olivetti Lettera 12. I am having no luck trying to locate one online. I found a manual (really just an information card by Olivetti) on an Italian website but that's it. Was one ever published? 

01-9-2015 17:50:55  #2

Re: Service Manual for Olivetti Lettera 12?

Are you after a service or owner's manual? It's unlikely that a service manual would have been published for one particular model given that its parts (and repair techniques) would have spanned numerous models in Olivetti's line.

The pronoun has always been capitalized in the English language for more than 700 years.

01-9-2015 20:26:31  #3

Re: Service Manual for Olivetti Lettera 12?

I was looking after a service manual. I thought it would be a long shot but I thought I'd try. I was hoping to find a service manual to guide me as I attempted to fix a couple other problems.  My 'Backspace' and 'Repeat' do not work now. I took the cover off to put a spring back in place that was causing the shift to be slow once released. I put the spring back in place, put the cover back and put the carriage back on. But once I put the carriage back on, something pops and disengages the repeat and backspace. And I can't figure out what. 

Board footera