You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

09-9-2019 16:43:55  #1

WTB: part for Royal portable bichrome ribbon mechanism

I don’t know how to name this part I need. It’s the small cylindrical piece I’m pointing at in the picture.


Board footera


Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum