You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

24-9-2026 11:38:31  #21


Re: TYPEWRITER TALK FUNDRAISER!

I believe that I've found the easiest solution, and it should be transparent. PayPal has a Fundraiser feature that allows for friends to raise funds for some shared expense. I started the application process to create this fundraiser (it requires a lot of ID authentication) and apparently will have to wait 2-3 days now for them to approve things. 

If it all works out, I will be able to post a PayPal link here that you just click on to make your contribution.

I'm also updating the Patron list, which is only missing two people now who had stated in the poll they would contribute $20. 
PATRON LIST:
Pete E. $50
Uwe $20
SoucekFan $20
mikeytap $20
robmck $20
? $20
? $20
skywatcher $15
Typewriter Man $15

Last edited by Uwe (Yesterday 13:50:14)

 

26-9-2026 20:34:22  #22


Re: TYPEWRITER TALK FUNDRAISER!

Sorry for the delay. I'm one of those $20s

 

27-9-2026 19:01:22  #23


Re: TYPEWRITER TALK FUNDRAISER!

Paypal is ok by me too.


- Be kind 
 

Yesterday 23:58:47  #24


Re: TYPEWRITER TALK FUNDRAISER!

I'm positive I put myself down for $20 also. I write all my letters on a typewriter and don't see that changing any time soon; if ever. - George

 

Board footera