You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

28-11-2014 14:36:44  #1


Uploading Image

Hi!
So I'm trying to post something with two photos, but every time I try to post, it gives me something to make sure I'm not a bot. When it does my message is erased and I can no longer include photos in my message. Am I doing something wrong? Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks.

 

28-11-2014 16:36:07  #2


Re: Uploading Image

You need to have a minimum of three posts before you can post an image. Instructions for images are in the FAQ thread.

 

28-11-2014 16:39:00  #3


Re: Uploading Image

Thanks! I think this last post is my fourth. I'll try again.

     •Thread Starter
 

29-11-2014 14:07:29  #4


Re: Uploading Image

Dramanea wrote:

Hi!
So I'm trying to post something with two photos, but every time I try to post, it gives me something to make sure I'm not a bot. When it does my message is erased and I can no longer include photos in my message. Am I doing something wrong? Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks.

I get that effect when I am using the Epic browser. It's probably something about Epic not supporting certain Javascript or php or some such commands. When I switch to Firefox, everything works fine. Try a different browser. 
HTH
== Michael

 

29-11-2014 16:48:13  #5


Re: Uploading Image

Yay! It worked! Sorry if that was annoying.

     •Thread Starter
 

Board footera