You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

23-6-2015 17:09:59  #1

For Sale: Royal No. 10 typewriter

SOLD - SOLD - SOLD
The moving van is coming and I need to get rid of some weight. I am selling my Royal No. 10
typewriter that is in good condition and been in letter-writing use for two years. There is very little rust
and that which is discernable is very superficial. It's really a clean machine and functionally in very good shape.
The worst thing I can say about it is that one of the bevelled glass windows on the side is missing. The
serial number is X-738694 which one of the dating websites said indicates the early 1920s. Not sure of that. I am
not a collector so I don't pay close attention to such things; I like my vintage equipment to be "blue collar functional" and not just a museum statue. I am not sure what to ask for it. I went to the "sold" listings on a well-known auction site and took the average of 28 "sold" prices (I excluded one auction in which the typewriter sold for $495 because it was unrealistic---that auction was for a mint and restored Model 10 and it would skew my average too much). However I came up with an average of $101 so I am asking $100 plus least expensive shipping I can find for you. It will be packed well; I am pretty good at packing delicate and heavy things.

Here are the photos:
http://postimg.org/gallery/2m0xvups6/
Drop me a PM or email if you have any questions.

Last edited by QUICKBROWNFOX (08-9-2015 22:33:24)

Board footera