You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

13-12-2015 16:42:18  #31

Re: Would anyone like to play a creative writing game?

LOL! Awesome.  I had totally forgotten about this post.

14-12-2015 13:24:19  #32

Excellent stuff. Typewriters in the afterlife? Sign me up! But for the record, I've never owned a Honda Civic...

The pronoun has always been capitalized in the English language for more than 700 years.

14-12-2015 23:32:43  #33

Uwe wrote:

But for the record, I've never owned a Honda Civic...

Darn! To be honest, all that went into the choice was a Google search for "Most popular cars in Canada", where the Civic topped the list.

15-12-2015 05:49:34  #34

Sure, you claim not to watch Golden Girls either! We know you are a secret Civic driving Betty White fan boy.

15-12-2015 13:01:06  #35

Sounds like the stuff that belongs in a "Guilty Pleasures" thread. Betty White is pretty funny though (and quite a looker pre-golden era). Bea Arthur scares me.

Betty before her hair was white:

The pronoun has always been capitalized in the English language for more than 700 years.

15-12-2015 13:16:14  #36

Betty White was a dish, for sure.  She is a remarkable woman.  I wasn't a huge fan of Golden Girls, but Betty White is hilarious. She is still sharp even now.

16-12-2015 06:46:51  #37

Spazmelda wrote:

Next roll for anyone who wants to give it a try:

That was some time ago, but, through the magic of no limitations on time to reply seeing this incentive, my fingers virtually flew to my Bionic Royalite (born a Royalite, rescued from corrosion to be better, faster, louder than before), and returned...

Standard forgiveness begged for non-standard spelling, typos, and general presumption to have posted such nonsense. But it is such a cool idea, Spazmelda! 

"Damn the torpedoes! Four bells, Captain Drayton".

Board footera