You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

16-2-2018 07:57:16  #11

Re: Hermes 3000 typeface slug code ID

I wonder if the two letter designation in this brochure refers to what is actually stamped on the slugs:

16-2-2018 13:39:46  #12

I created a HERMES 3000 Facebook page to showcase images, brochures, and information about HERMES 3000 typewriters. The page is here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hermes3000/

PS: Not sure the rules on external links, but I didn't see anything saying you couldn't link to other sites so here goes. Happy to remove this if it's an issue. Also happy to link back to this forum to drive traffic here from Facebook.

16-2-2018 16:17:12  #13

I don't have a problem with links to other sites.

I do have a big problem with Facebook though. Aside from the fact that a Facebook-reliant web presence will never reach a significant number of people who prefer to use other social networking platforms, Facebook is an ethically bankrupt corporation with a long track record of abusing those who use it (not really a surprise given that its CEO, Mark Zuckerberg​, once described Facebook members as being "dumb fucks"). What's truly puzzling to me, with a history like this, why would anyone actually want to use Facebook?

The pronoun has always been capitalized in the English language for more than 700 years.

16-2-2018 16:44:38  #14

I agree with you 100% regarding Facebook. They are ethically bankrupt and I'm not a Zuckerberg fan...however, it could drive people over here, which I did by adding a link in the About section. Happy to remove the link above if you want...

Board footera