You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

30-3-2013 08:52:21  #11

Re: Forum Restructuring - PLEASE VOTE NOW!

Hmmmm. I don't think I should chastise you for that link to "suits". Apparently the software does that behind your back. I certainly did not place those annoying stealth links that show up in my post above. Sorry.
== Michael

30-3-2013 10:20:53  #12

Re: Forum Restructuring - PLEASE VOTE NOW!

M. Höhne wrote:

Hmmmm. I don't think I should chastise you for that link to "suits". Apparently the software does that behind your back. I certainly did not place those annoying stealth links that show up in my post above. Sorry.
== Michael

Hi Micheal, yes, embedded advertising links is just our cost for having this free forum. I think it's an acceptable trade off - it could be a lot worse - we could be looking at half-page blinking ads instead.

The weird thing is that I don't see any of those links in your post or mine. I wonder why that is?

Thanks for your comments regarding the poll, you made some good suggestions. I realised when I initially set everything up that some of those questions would arise; when I decided on using countries as sub-divisions they were intended to be the birth nation of the brand. And to alleviate some confusion, I listed as many of the more popular brands that I could think of.

The pronoun has always been capitalized in the English language for more than 700 years.

Board footera