You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

17-10-2015 17:18:38  #1

The Typewriter Revolution: now available

Hi everyone,

My new book The Typewriter Revolution: A Typist’s Companion for the 21st Century is now available.

It’s a 382-page, full-color exploration of the recent revival of interesting in typewriting. In addition to presenting all the creative things people are doing with typewriters around the world today, it provides advice on choosing, using, and maintaining a writing machine. 

This website tells you a bit more and offers links to several places where you can buy the book (choose IndieBound if you want to support a local independent bookstore):

http://www.typewriterrevolution.com

I hope you’ll like it. 

Richard

18-11-2015 10:14:46  #2

Re: The Typewriter Revolution: now available

I have purchased your book and have read the chapters on the history and repair of typewriters.  I would recommend your book to anyone interested in any aspect of typewriters.  I beleive that it will become a classic on the subject of typewriters.

18-11-2015 12:24:22  #3

It really is a great book. I love it!  I'm still reading my copy, trying to make it last. The temptation is to read it all in one go, it's very addictieve reading. Oodles of pictures. Lots of informative and entertaining content. If you haven't bought it yet, put it on your christmas list.

18-11-2015 14:31:28  #4

I'll third the recommendation!  Excellent book.  My favorite section is the pimped typewriters

18-11-2015 16:57:12  #5

I'm still in the process of reading it.  I have enjoyed what I have read so far.

Smith Premier typewriters are cool!

02-3-2016 20:43:06  #6

I got my copy!

20-8-2016 10:13:11  #7

I'm late to the party, as usual, but I've just started reading this book and find it difficult to put down.  Thanks for writing such an engaging read.  

Board footera