You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

20-7-2014 12:12:11  #1

1935 Royal KH

I'm pretty sure this is a 1935 KH. Just bought this from an antique shop for $25. they told me they have soo msny typewriters and they gave me a deal. She needs some derusting and cleaning and oiling. I have some before photos. Then when I'm done with cleaning and restoring the paint, I will post after photos.

20-7-2014 18:54:37  #2

Re: 1935 Royal KH

I have a '36 KHM; the KH was only around for a year or two I think. You would need to check the serial number to verify if that's what you have. Regardless, it's a great machine and a good deal at $25 (providing of course it's complete and working reasonably well). Enjoy!

The pronoun has always been capitalized in the English language for more than 700 years.

20-7-2014 19:51:54  #3

Re: 1935 Royal KH

Uwe wrote:

I have a '36 KHM; the KH was only around for a year or two I think. You would need to check the serial number to verify if that's what you have. Regardless, it's a great machine and a good deal at $25 (providing of course it's complete and working reasonably well). Enjoy!

Oh yes she works 100%. Just needs a good cleaning. I looked at everything before I bought it. It's Definetly a KH. Serial is KH-1780328. Typewriter database says it's a 35'.

Board footera