You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

19-7-2020 11:15:28  #21

Re: New Member Check-In...

treefaller wrote:

Nice display you got there.

Agreed, but my wife would kick me out of the house if I tried anything like that in our living room... 

The pronoun has always been capitalized in the English language for more than 700 years.

19-7-2020 12:04:58  #22

When we retired and bought a new home, we ended up with 2 extra bedrooms.  One is my wife's hobby/sewing room and the other is my hobby/office.  No rules in our own spaces.  But you are right...it would never fly in our living or family room.

19-7-2020 14:19:11  #23

Uwe wrote:

Agreed, but my wife would kick me out of the house if I tried anything like that in our living room... 

You also need a fairly large living room.
https://typewriterdatabase.com/typewriters.php?hunter_search=104

19-7-2020 21:02:53  #24

The scary part is that I stopped listing machines in the database long ago and never got close to including all of them. 

The pronoun has always been capitalized in the English language for more than 700 years.

23-7-2020 20:44:55  #25

Another new typewriter day in our home.  It is an immaculate 1-owner Royal Futura 800.  From the estate of its 90 year old owner who passed away.  Case is 100% with no flaws except the cracked plastic handle.  I have a nice leather suitcase handle coming in next week from a suitcase/luggage shop.  The typewriter was made in 1958.  The case even has its key, original user guide, and a clear plastic dust cover embossed with "Royal Futura" on the lower front.  Just needed a light cleaning, new ribbon, and an adjustment to the closing of the ribbon cover.

24-7-2020 06:52:06  #26

Been staying busy on some case projects as well.  Here are the first 3 done.  Top to bottom are a case for an AMC (Alpina), an Underwood DQT, and an Olympia SM7.

Board footera