You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

02-3-2024 10:20:47  #21

Re: Post Editing Now Available! (Disregard for now...)

So to date, the post-publishing editing function is impossible ?
Because it would have been useful to me in a very specific case ...

03-3-2024 14:01:34  #22

No, and as a result I think most of us here are used to carefully proofing our posts before clicking on the Submit button.

The pronoun has always been capitalized in the English language for more than 700 years.

03-3-2024 23:58:48  #23

Uwe wrote:

No, and as a result I think most of us here are used to carefully proofing our posts before clicking on the Submit button.

I would like to add, to anyone new, that if you click on "post reply" as opposed to using the quick post option, you will get a preview button to view how the post will look before submission; the same applies to quote replies. I always use one of those options, especially if I am posting with a link or picture.

04-3-2024 04:20:27  #24

SoucekFan wrote:

Uwe wrote:

I would like to add, to anyone new, that if you click on "post reply" as opposed to using the quick post option, you will get a preview button to view how the post will look before submission; the same applies to quote replies. I always use one of those options, especially if I am posting with a link or picture.

Thanks, it's a very good idea to use "post reply" and the message preview ...

Board footera