You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

17-9-2026 10:47:57  #11


Re: Swedish-made Facit T2 Standard...

The machine in Post # 10 went hammer-down for $ 151.00 USD plus S&H costs.
.
 

 

26-9-2026 20:35:47  #12


Re: Swedish-made Facit T2 Standard...

Did anybody here get it?

 

29-9-2026 07:52:15  #13


Re: Swedish-made Facit T2 Standard...

I was thinking about pulling-the-trigger...because this one has the less-wide, normal carriage width.  Seems like this one on SGW was in very good shape.

But then I would have a hard time trying to sell off my machine with its wider carriage.

I found out that I really do not use the extra wide feature much and/or at all.
.

     •Thread Starter
 

29-9-2026 10:02:25  #14


Re: Swedish-made Facit T2 Standard...

I know that I sound like a broken record when it comes to prices, but I'm really surprised that a Facit T2 would sell for $150USD. I'd be happy for half of that amount for my T2. Still, it's nice that standards are in demand.

 

Board footera