You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

18-1-2015 00:28:03  #1

General parts questions

Hi all,
I have been stuck using MS Word etc. forever and am afraid to say that I have forgotten the names of many of my typewriter parts.  I got this pic from, another forum member.  Specifically, I need to know what this part is called -- the thing with the numbers that holds the paper on the platen:

Anyone?  Thank you.  MCC


18-1-2015 11:40:18  #2

Re: General parts questions

It's called a "paper bail". The numbers - typically - is a character count and should match those on the margin scale, if the machine has manually set margin stops.

Board footera


Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum