You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

04-2-2015 11:29:55  #11


Re: Olympia Filia - original carriage lock and uppercase adjustment

Thanks, ​I've never heard of an SG5, so you can be sure that I'll look into those links; no doubt it will be interesting reading (I don't have any problems reading German). I have seen later model Olympia machines equipped with Fraktur, but the asking price was so far past expensive it went into crazy-land. They are less common machines, and you can expect to pay a small premium for that, but they aren't so rare that should cost as much as some people ask for them. 
 

 

06-2-2015 05:43:41  #12


Re: Olympia Filia - original carriage lock and uppercase adjustment

Oh god, I am such a unconcentrated typer, SM5, of course.

     •Thread Starter
 

06-2-2015 12:20:27  #13


Re: Olympia Filia - original carriage lock and uppercase adjustment

kpropaganda wrote:

Oh god, I am such a unconcentrated typer, SM5, of course.



I've done the same thing - often - when discussing Olympia models because I was thinking about other things at the time. However, in this case I thought (hoped) that you were referring to some rarely seen successor of the SG3; that would have been very exciting!  
 

 

Board footera