You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

13-3-2015 20:57:14  #1

Typestar 220-II, & its lovely discontinued Truetype Font

Does anyone have a sample of this font? I'm trying to find ink, but mine died after 10 or so keys, and I broke the tape. The man I'm asking about ink seems to have lost his whole box of CR-100 cassette ribbons.

They call me "Hammerhands".

13-3-2015 23:44:12  #2

Re: Typestar 220-II, & its lovely discontinued Truetype Font

telekinetic typewriter wrote:

Does anyone have a sample of this font? I'm trying to find ink, but mine died after 10 or so keys, and I broke the tape. The man I'm asking about ink seems to have lost his whole box of CR-100 cassette ribbons.

I don't understand this post. Would you please rephrase it?

14-3-2015 13:40:49  #3

I think she's after a type sample from a Typestar 220II and is asking about ribbon for it.

@telekinetic: Ribbon (what you call ink) for that Canon typewriter is readily available from many sources; do an internet search for that model and you'll find plenty of places to order it from.

As for the typesample, there is this one on the database, but I don't know if it includes the typeface you're after:

The pronoun has always been capitalized in the English language for more than 700 years.

28-3-2015 02:57:21  #4

I didn't have any luck looking for ink sellers personally. The sellers I talked to had 1-2, and want $60-y. I want to buy them in a box because I'm trying to redesign this model for mass sale, and need more than 1-2 to send out samples. I have one man in America who lost a box, but is looking for them to tell me what he would sell me the whole box for.

I'm trying to start a stationery company specializing in retrotech reinvention.

They call me "Hammerhands".

Board footera