You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

31-3-2015 18:00:20  #1

Post-It - Type-It

Sincerely,
beak.

01-4-2015 01:20:09  #2

Re: Post-It - Type-It

Hi Beak

Yes, I too think this sort of message gets noticed, I type memo’s to my wife all the time. On the same subject, I just bought through eBay, a package of practice blanks including several different telegram blanks. Once I get them, I plan to scan them to PDF's and would like to be able to make them accessible to all TT members so you can print off your own telegram blanks then type on them as you wish. All the best,

Sky

We humans go through many computers in our lives, but in their lives, typewriters go through many of us.
In that way, they’re like violins, like ancestral swords. So I use mine with honor and treat them with respect.
I try to leave them in better condition than I met them. I am not their first user, nor will I be their last.
Frederic S. Durbin. (Typewriter mania and the modern writer)

01-4-2015 05:32:15  #3

Love the idea of the telegram blanks - looking forward to those.  Any UK ones there, or just USA?

Sincerely,
beak.

01-4-2015 10:59:12  #4

skywatcher wrote:

would like to be able to make them accessible to all TT members so you can print off your own telegram blanks then type on them as you wish.

That's a great idea. It would be fun to print off some new telegram forms to use for typing (and sending) to others. It would be easy enough to recreate one from a photo, but a pdf of a scanned one would be more convenient.

The pronoun has always been capitalized in the English language for more than 700 years.

Board footera