You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

08-5-2015 13:18:46  #1

FS: New batch of typewriters. Groma/Remington/Everest/Underwood

Dear all followers, 

a new batch of typewriters is exiting the workshop, The Hammersmith (Etsy). Spent a good two weeks getting these into shape. I'm happy to share the following names, links and approximate (euro/usd conversion) prices (ex shipping). Please go to the website for more information. I'm happy to discuss prices and payment methods with eager collectors/bloggers. 

Groma Modell N, 1951.
Price, 290 USD. 
1951 - Groma Modell N Typewriter - Black - Case included - Working 

1951 - Remington Rand No. 5 Deluxe - Includes Case - Ribbon - Grey - Working 
Price, 199 USD.
1951 - Remington Rand No. 5 Deluxe - Includes Case - Ribbon - Grey - Working

1951 - Everest Mod 90 typewriter - Includes case - Ribbon - No handle.
Price, 220 USD. 
1951 - Everest Mod 90 typewriter - Includes case (no handle) - Ribbon - Working  

1927 - Underwood Standard Portable Typewriter - 3 Bank - Includes Case - Ribbon - 
Price, 200USB.
1927 - Underwood Standard Portable Typewriter - 3 Bank - Case - Ribbon - Working 

I'd love to get reactions and feedback. 
Kind regards
Bernhard/The Hammersmith.

Last edited by TheHammersmith (08-5-2015 13:56:34)

08-5-2015 16:16:03  #2

Re: FS: New batch of typewriters. Groma/Remington/Everest/Underwood

This looks suspiciously like a trader's free advertisement to me.

08-5-2015 23:15:01  #3

thetypewriterman wrote:

This looks suspiciously like a trader's free advertisement to me.

Undoubtedly. I did ask in the FAQ thread for this Buy & Sell section that any dealers or retailers wanting to advertise their machines here should contact me first, which obviously didn't happen in this case. I'm not adverse to typewriter related businesses selling here, but I can see that I'll have to put a policy of some kind in place. In the meantime, I've created a new sub-forum for dealers to sell in, and until I decide how to handle these types of ads I'll leave it open for all to use. 

The pronoun has always been capitalized in the English language for more than 700 years.

26-7-2015 17:32:47  #4

Dear Uwe/TheTypeWriterMan,

if I have placed this in the wrong part of the forum I apologize. 
Perhaps the definition of private and commercial enterprise will have to be reviewed. This because I too am uncertain about my characterisation. Next to that Etsy is partially private, partially commercial in nature. So you may have trouble with that. 

Hope you find the right way to present these. I mean well by it.

Kind regards

Board footera