You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

28-3-2017 13:21:08  #1

Camp NaNoWriMo

Is anyone participating in Camp NaNoWriMo in April? I have signed up for it.  I'm still working on the same story I did for NaNoWriMo. Would love to see others join!

Smith Premier typewriters are cool!

28-3-2017 14:17:06  #2

Re: Camp NaNoWriMo

Not I, but this is appropriate -- this past Sunday's Peanuts strip: http://www.gocomics.com/peanuts/2017/03/26

28-3-2017 15:48:31  #3

colrehogan wrote:

Is anyone participating in Camp NaNoWriMo in April?

I tried to do one a couple of years ago and it didn't work out. It's difficult enough as it is to set time aside for the regular NaNoWriMo, so to follow it up a few short months later with a reprise is a bridge too far for me. Good luck though, and keep us posted on how you're making out. What's your weapon of choice going to be?

The pronoun has always been capitalized in the English language for more than 700 years.

28-3-2017 22:50:16  #4

Love the comic! So, what kind of typewriter is Snoopy using?

As for me, I haven't decided yet.  When I'm elsewhere, possibly the new Royal Futura 800.  I need to see about getting a case for it.  When I'm at home, ???  I haven't decided yet.

I'm just working on the same story that I did during NaNo.  I didn't set a particularly high word count.  I'll see what I can do.

Smith Premier typewriters are cool!

Board footera