You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

03-1-2018 12:54:38  #41

Re: Typewriter Pen Pals

Done, Radczek. --

And while we are at it and at foreign language learning... If there's a spanish-speaking student around here, I'd like to improve my Spanish with a Spanish penpalship. Just drop me a PM.

sirius

04-2-2018 13:58:36  #42

Hey everyone,
if there's anyone out there still looking for someone to exchange letters with, I'd be more than happy to drop you a line!
I've been sending handwritten letters to my pals for years now, and would like to get to know another typewriter enthusiast via snail mail.
My fist language is Dutch but my pals are from other countries so I write in English. I can also read German, I just can't reply in it ;-)

03-5-2018 02:10:50  #43

Hi everyone - I'm based on NE Thailand and run an organic farm and rice mill. Who would like to correspond with me via snail-mail? Send me a PM

27-6-2018 15:40:26  #44

For those of you that do Facebook, I recently started a group called Typewriter Pen Pals. Feel free to join. Otherwise, you can PM me for my address.

I just recently got (back) into typewriters when I found a Brother Charger 11 for $10 at Salvation Army. I'm on the lookout for a Smith-Corona.

Sincerely,

Gregory Short
Typewriter Pen Pals Facebook Group

27-4-2020 14:21:49  #45

No activity in this thread for two year but I'll hang out my shingle for new pen pals, PM if interested.

30-11-2022 20:37:48  #46

Another 2 1/2 years go by...

I'm interested in finding a pen pal.  Maybe more than one (but not too many).  Would prefer USA due to postage costs (maybe I need to research that to be sure, though).  

I tried joining one of those pen pal sites, but they all want monthly fees or some other such nonsense.  Sort of antithetical to the whole idea, if you ask me.   I considered picking a name at random from the phone book, but... 1.) We don't get phone books anymore, and 2.) an unsolicited letter from a stranger might be misunderstood in our current social climate.  Oh, for simpler times...

Anyway, I may correspond with typewritten or handwritten pages depending on the day.  Fountain pens are a thing with me, too.  Open to ideas.  Send a PM if interested - and thanks!

11-8-2023 03:40:13  #47

I would be interested in a typewriter pen pal as well.

Smith Corona XD6600 & Royal Alpha 2015

11-8-2023 09:05:55  #48

You can't go wrong with https://www.typepals.com/ 

I've been a member for 1 1/2 years, made wonderful penpal/typepal friends and the community is great.

Board footera